Wednesday, August 26, 2009

TULLYCRAFT josie

.
thinking about the band in general, not about this song in particular, the supposedly joyous postmodern tweepop - label comes to my mind.

this sounds outrageous and totally unfair to you?
we
ll, all i can say is that a spontaneous google-search of these connected terms shows i'm not the only one to have such a categorization in mind.

this is for longtime scholars or those who feel like it.
and who were
already young in the 1990ies.


listen.

(updated)
.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Many years ago I read a review of the entire Wurlitzer Jukebox Records series. I think it may have been in Goldmine, but I'm not sure. The article said something about this single being their least favouite of the bunch. I now find this amusing considering Tullycraft went on to become an influential band in twee circles.